Friday, June 12, 2020

Racism and Corporate Evil: A White Guy’s Perspective – Tim Keller

With all that has happened in our country these last few weeks, there are many voices of division and many perspectives on how to properly respond.  I've tried to be considerate in what is appropriate for me to share here on our church blog, and what is more suitable for me to share personally through social media, recognizing that what is placed on our church blog automatically is seen as endorsed by our church and that it would be unfair for me to present my personal perspectives here when perhaps not all the leadership in the church would share my perspective.  For this reason, I have chosen to share most of my thoughts through my Facebook account rather than here.

With all of that being said, the issues surrounding race are too close to the Father's heart for us as a church body not to dialogue about.  Below is a video by Pastor Tim Keller that I believe is of great value to us as a predominantly white congregation.

There are several in our church who are currently doing a Tim Keller Bible study.  He is gifted at looking at culture through the lens of Scripture.


No comments:

Post a Comment