Tuesday, April 28, 2020

A Note From Jess Hess

Hello Church Family,

I want to share with you a message from our Pastoral Assistant, Jess Hess taken from the church Newsletter.

Image may contain: 5 people, including Jessica Hess, people smiling

Dear New Journey Church Family,

Writing this makes everything feel so real and I don’t know if I am ready! 

This will be my last newsletter that I put together for you. Phil and I have rented out our farmland since Bill’s (Phil’s dad) accident last fall and one day this winter we looked at each other and asked “What’s stopping us from finally going to Texas??” Texas has always been a bit of a dream and we feel the doors have been opening for us to finally make the move. We are closing on the sale of our house mid-May and will be making the trek to Temple, Texas shortly after. 

Saying good-bye to my church family is probably the hardest part of all. It has been a true joy and honor to serve my church as the Pastoral Assistant for the last two years. It was a privilege to work alongside Pastors Josiah and Tyler, Larry, Betty, and so many more. I have learned so much through this position and have had the opportunity to get to know my church family more through the last couple years. 

The Coronavirus has made it challenging to say goodbye to people but if you would like to stop by, meet up somewhere or just give us a call, our phone numbers are: 

Phil (218)280-2584 and Jess (218) 2803161. 

We will all miss you deeply and we will be back to visit! So until next time, 

With Love,

 Jessica Hess


Thank you, Phil and Jess, for your faithful service to the body of Christ at New Journey.  We are both sad to say goodbye to you, our dear friends, and at the same time, excited with and for you as you follow God's call into a new adventure for your family.  We pray God's guidance and blessing upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment